Please read: Pokemon Duel - End of Service. Click here for information.
Please check the following information to improve the performance of the game:
- Device memory. Please make sure you have enough free space on your device to run the game and contain your save file. Make sure you have as few background applications running as you can.
- Restart your device. If you play for long continuous periods or have other applications running in the background, performance of the application can degrade.
- Make sure you are playing with a stable connection. While a stable cell phone connection would be fine, we recommend a stable Wi-Fi environment.
- Clear your application cache. Select Clear Cache, displayed at the bottom left of the TOP screen to clear the application cache.
- If the game is still unable to run properly, please ensure you are using a compatible operating system and device.
- Submit a request for assistance using the support function under settings.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.