Before you start, ensure that your smartphone meets the Pokémon GO Plus system requirements.
Follow these steps:
- Check with your phone’s manufacturer and ensure that your smartphone supports Bluetooth® LE, and that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
- Restart your phone, and then relaunch the Pokémon GO app.
- Go to the Settings menu, and tap Pokémon GO Plus.
- If your Pokémon GO Plus device shows up here, tap the triangle icon to the right of the device to remove it.
- Press the button on your Pokémon GO Plus. It should flash blue, and your Pokémon GO Plus device should appear on your screen.
- Tap the Pokémon GO Plus device listed on your screen. The device should pair, and you should see the message "Successfully connected to Pokémon GO Plus."
- If the device does not connect or is never listed on the screen, try moving to another location and repeat steps 1–6. If the device still will not connect, there may be a compatibility issue with the smartphone. Test for this by trying Pokémon GO Plus on another smartphone.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.