To generate a Player ID, follow the steps below.
- Log into your profile on Pokemon.com.
- Visit your profile by clicking on your profile picture on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click View Profile at the top of the page.
- Click Play! Pokémon Settings on the left-hand side.
- Select Please assign me a new Player ID number, and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Play! Pokémon program.
- Click Submit. You should be assigned your new Player ID.
Please note: a Player ID is not required to request a password reset. You only need to enter your email address and date of birth to request a password reset.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.