To transfer your saved data to a new device, you will need to enter your Pokémon Quest Backup ID and Backup Key on the device you are transferring to. This will transfer your saved data from the time that you last backed it up.
You will need the following:
- The device you are transferring from
- The device you are transferring to
- A stable internet connection
Please note: Save data for the Nintendo Switch version and the iOS/Android version are not compatible, so there is no crossover functionality.
To transfer your saved data, follow the steps below.
- Start Pokémon Quest.
- From the bottom left of your Base Camp screen, select Options.
- From the Options menu, select Backup and note the warnings that display.
- Enter a Backup ID between 4 and 16 alphanumeric characters.
- Select Set to enter your Backup ID.
- A Backup Key will be issued. Please make note of the Backup ID and Backup Key as they remain valid indefinitely.
- Install Pokémon Quest on the device you’re transferring to.
- From the top right of the title screen select Transfer Data.
- Enter the Backup ID and Backup Key you were issued from the old device.
- Once you transfer your data, you will be unable to transfer it to another device for one day.
- After a transfer, you will not be able to continue playing on your old device with the same data. If you want to play on your old device, please start a new game.
- If you are already playing the game on the device you’re transferring to, that saved data will be overwritten. We recommend backing up your data as necessary.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.