- Go to the Android Device's Google Play Store app.
- Download the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online app from Google Play Store.
- Once the app has been installed go to the device's "Settings".
- Scroll down the "Settings" menu until reaching the "Device section" and select "Application Manager".
- In the "Application Manager" scroll down the "Downloaded" tab and Reach the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online app, then select it.
- Reach the "Storage" section of app's page and select "Move to SD card".
Please note that the steps may vary depending on the Android device model/version.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.