- Go to the Android device's Google Play Store app.
- Download the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online app from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app has been installed go to the device's Settings.
- Scroll down the Settings menu until reaching the Device section and select Application Manager.
- In Application Manager, scroll down the Downloaded tab until you reach the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online app, then select it.
- Navigate to the Storage section of the app's page and select Move to SD card.
Please note that the steps may vary depending on the Android device model/version.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.