You can transfer your game data by linking your game data to your Nintendo Account.
You will need:
- A Nintendo Account
- The device you are transferring from
- The device you are transferring to
- A location with a stable, strong internet connection
How to transfer data:
- Launch Pokémon Rumble Rush.
- From the home screen, tap Menu.
- Tap Options.
- Tap Account and Game Data > Link with Nintendo Account.
- Carefully read the notes on the screen, and then tap Link.
- Enter the information necessary for the Nintendo Account you are linking your game data to.
- Install Pokémon Rumble Rush on the device you are transferring to and progress through the game until you get to the Options screen.
- From the Options screen, tap Account and Game Data > Transfer Game Data > Game Data Transfer, and then enter the information necessary for the Nintendo Account that you linked your previous device’s game data to that you want to transfer.
Important: when transferring between devices with a different OS, you will be unable to use any Poké Diamonds you purchased as paid items (for example, if you transferred from an iOS device to an Android device, you would be unable to use any Poké Diamonds purchased on the iOS device). However, you will still be able to use Poké Diamonds obtained in-game.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.