Notice: Pokémon Rumble Rush End of Service Announcement. Click here for more information.
You can transfer your game data by linking your game data to your Nintendo Account.
You will need:
- A Nintendo Account
- The device you are transferring from
- The device you are transferring to
- A location with a stable, strong internet connection
How to transfer data:
- Launch Pokémon Rumble Rush.
- From the home screen, tap Menu.
- Tap Options.
- Tap Account and Game Data > Link with Nintendo Account.
- Carefully read the notes on the screen, and then tap Link.
- Enter the information necessary for the Nintendo Account you are linking your game data to.
- Install Pokémon Rumble Rush on the device you are transferring to and start the game. While the game is loading, tap the Support Menu at the bottom left of the screen, tap Switch Device/Transfer > Game Data Transfer, and then link your Nintendo account. The game will load your last save.
You can transfer game data between devices using different OSes. However, when you transfer to a device using a different OS, you can’t transfer any Poké Diamonds or P (coins) that you had.
After transferring to a device using a different OS, you will be unable to use Poké Diamonds or P (coins) received before the transfer. However, you can transfer back to your old device and use the Poké Diamonds or P (coins) you received while using the original OS.
Important: When transferring between devices using different OSes, you will be unable to use any Poké Diamonds or P (coins) that were acquired in-game on the new device you are transferring to. For example, if you transferred from an iOS device to an Android device, you will lose all Poké Diamonds purchased and earned on the iOS device, as well as all P (coins) that you accumulated in-game. These items cannot be recovered after transfer, and we cannot refund these lost purchases. But you can transfer your game data back to your original device and regain your lost Poké Diamonds and P (coins).
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.