A Nintendo Account is not required to play Pokémon Rumble Rush, but some features such as data transfer will be unavailable.
Linking to your Nintendo Account allows you to do the following:
- Earn My Nintendo points and redeem them for rewards
- Share one set of game data among multiple devices
- Backup your game data
We recommend linking to your Nintendo Account before playing in case of game data loss, such as accidentally uninstalling the app. For more information, please see "How do I link Pokémon Rumble Rush to my Nintendo Account?"
A Nintendo Account is needed when using various services offered by Nintendo, such as My Nintendo. To create a Nintendo Account, go to the Nintendo Account website at https://accounts.nintendo.com. Note: this link takes you to a web page not created or maintained by the Pokémon Company International.
- You can transfer game data between devices using a different OS. However, when you transfer to a device using a different OS, you can't transfer the paid items you've purchased.
- After transferring to a device using a different OS, you will be unable to use Poké Diamonds received before the transfer. However, you can transfer back to your old device and use the Poké Diamonds you received while using the original OS.
- Your My Nintendo points are maintained if you transfer game data to a device using a different OS. However, you can't use My Nintendo points you earned with a different OS.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.