To check which Pokémon can be used in certain games, follow the steps below.
Mobile device version:
- Select the Pokémon you want to check, which takes you to the Pokémon details page.
- Scroll down to the Games it can travel to section and the compatible games displays. If a game image is grayed out, Pokémon are not able to be used in that game.
For a list view of Pokémon that you can send to Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield:
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the title screen (the three lines within the circle).
- Select Help.
- Select Other and then About Pokémon you can send to other games.
- Tap Please check here for the Pokémon you can send to Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield for a list of compatible Pokémon. Please note: There are some Pokémon you can send in addition to those listed.
Nintendo Switch version:
- Select the Pokémon you want to check.
- Select Check Summary.
- Select +Connected Games at the bottom of the screen and the list of compatible games displays.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.