To link your Pokémon Trainer Club account to your Nintendo Account, follow the steps below.
- Ensure you are logged in to your Nintendo Account at Nintendo.com.
- Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account at Pokemon.com.
- Select Nintendo Account Linkfrom the menu on the left.
- Carefully read the information displayed, and then click the Link to Nintendo Account This will redirect you to the Nintendo Account information usage page.
- Carefully read the information displayed, and then click I agree on Nintendo.com.
- A message on Pokemon.com will display “Congratulations! You are all set.” This will confirm that your Pokémon Trainer Club account and Nintendo Account are now linked.
Please note: If you get an error, it may be from a mismatch of information between your Pokémon Trainer Club account and your Nintendo Account, such as your birth date not matching on both accounts.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.