- The link to your background check application will expire in 30 days.
- Once you have opened the link, you have 7 days to complete the application. This includes filling out and uploading all necessary documentation. Please contact Pokémon customer support if you are unable to complete the application in that time.
- The Consent/Authorization form is a global form used for all applicants; however, you are giving your consent ONLY to what is minimally required to complete a background check in your specific area. Not all items listed on the consent form will be required in your area.
- The name you enter on the electronic application must match exactly as it appears on your Government ID, including all middle names and/or initials.
- Copies of your Government ID must be clear, legible, and uncut, and must include both sides of the ID. No portion of the image can be cropped or cut off, or the ID will not be accepted.
- Your Government ID must be valid and cannot be expired.
- All dates must be written in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- You may be asked for multiple forms of ID. Please provide all requested information.