Please carefully review these country-specific requirements. There are unique requirements for each location and area. Failure to fulfill the requirements for your area will result in a denial of your application.
- The forms must be signed in PEN. Electronic signatures are not accepted.
- Driver’s license is the preferred Government ID; however, a valid passport is acceptable. If the applicant does not have a valid DL, they must follow these steps to proceed past the DL request:
- Select the option to add another type of ID.
- Select DL (you will be offered an option later to add a passport).
- Select the option “I don’t have a government ID.”
- Now applicant will be able to proceed to the next section.
- Acceptable forms of ID for the Government ID search are a passport, driver's license, or the (RNE) Residence Permit Card. No other form of ID is accepted.
- Applicant must include mother’s full maiden name on application.
- Section B of the CPIC form:
- Reason for request: Organized Play
- Organization Requesting the Search: Pokémon
- Contact name: Tiberias Kirkland
- Contact Phone Number: 800.888.5773
- Section D of the CPIC form:
- This section requires a notary to sign as the “Witnessing Agent” for purposes of this background check.
- Canada Government ID requirement:
- A picture ID is NOT required for this search. The applicant must provide DOB or SIN number along with the complete address (including postal code); however, a document for this purpose is not required.
- Canadian Criminal Search:
- Requires uncut, scanned, color copies of TWO valid, non-expired Government Issued Photo ID documents, such as driver’s license and passport.
- Applicant must include a valid Italian ID card or passport ID (any country) for criminal search. If providing a non-Italian passport, applicant must provide the town of birth.
- Driver’s license is accepted ONLY FOR the ID Verification search, not for the criminal search.
- Applicant may be required to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct and submit that official record to First Advantage.
- The Government ID card must be copied, not photographed, and must be notarized. An online notary is acceptable IF it includes the verification code provided by the online notary. The ID must be valid and cannot be expired.
- Criminal check: Spain Criminal Check Form data must match your Government ID signature. Form and the SCANNED ID must be MAILED TO THE FIRST ADVANTAGE LOCAL SUPPLIER.
- Applicant may be required to complete a Scotland Disclosure form. If they have questions specific to this form, please reach out to the local First Advantage site at +44 (0) 800 088 5473.
- If a CBSV form is requested, it must be signed in PEN (electronic signatures are not accepted) and must be scanned, not photographed.