Yes. If you're using a v1.0.5 or later version of the app, you will need to generate a Transfer ID and Password and enter them into the Pokémon Smile app on your new device.
You will need:
- Your previous device
- Your new device
- A stable internet connection
To transfer your save data to another device, please follow the steps below.
- Open Pokémon Smile.
- Tap Transfer Data on the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap Create Transfer ID and Password.
- Read through the terms and conditions before tapping I agree.
- Receive your Transfer ID and Password. You can take a screenshot of the Transfer ID and Password or write it down.
- Install Pokémon Smile on your new device and enter your Transfer ID and Password.
- The Transfer ID and Password will be valid for 30 days once generated. Please use them within that time.
- Once the transfer is completed, you will not be able to play using the transferred save data on your previous device.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection while completing the transfer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.