We recently discovered that our background check company in the UK no longer meets our requirements for vetting our Professors. Until we have a system in place that meets our standards, we have taken the step to pause approving new volunteers in the UK. Please be sure to follow this article to receive updates on any developments as we work toward reopening Professor applications as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- I'm a UK Professor who recently lost my role. What do I need to know?
- New Contact Information for the Awards Team
- UK Organizer Application Pause
- I played in a tournament within the last seven days, when can I expect these results to show up?
- Can you tell me more about the Scholarships that are awarded at certain Pokémon events?
- My child wants to attend their first tournament. What should I expect?
- I recently participated in a Premier event, and my rating and/or match record is wrong. What should I do?
- Why are some of the cards I bought no longer legal for use in official events?
- Why am I required to provide an address and phone number to opt in to Play! Pokémon?