Some UK Professors recently received an email regarding a loss of their role. We would like to share some answers here. Be sure to follow this article for updates.
Q. What will happen to my League?
- If there is another Professor attached to the League who was not impacted by this issue, we will transfer ownership of the League to that Professor to prevent any lapse in support.
- If there is no available Professor, your League will not be closed at this time. We will assign ownership of the league to an administrative account created for this purpose.
Q. What happens while my League is owned by your administrative account?
- Placing your League into the care of our administrative account allows us to pause it. While we will be unable to provide prizes or access to any program that requires an active League for eligibility, we will not have to close the League.
Q. How can I restore access to support and to programs that require a League for eligibility? For example, prerelease.
- Once we reopen applications and you submit a new application, we will restore any previously removed League roles and grant your League access to support and to eligibility. If League access is not automatically restored, please contact us so that we can address the issue.
- Once an existing Professor who is not impacted by this issue submits a customer service ticket requesting ownership of the League, your League will regain access to support and to eligibility.
Q. Will there be any long-term impact on my League’s eligibility or on its allocations as a result of this issue?
- Any League that retains or regains access to support and to eligibility should experience no long-term impact on its future eligibility or allocation.
Don’t forget to follow this article for updates!