Pokémon UNITE uses a battle pass system. Please note that the battle pass is unlocked at Trainer level 7. You will receive different rewards as you increase your battle pass level. Your battle pass level can be increased by completing battle pass missions and earning battle pass points during a season.
Battle Pass Missions
- Daily missions
- Daily missions will reset every day at 16:00 UTC. The previous day’s missions will end, but you will still be able to collect any unclaimed rewards for completed missions.
- Weekly missions
- Weekly missions will reset every week on Monday at 16:00 UTC. The previous week’s missions will end, but you will still be able to collect any unclaimed rewards for completed missions.
- Season missions
- Season missions will be available from the beginning of each season until the end of the season.
Purchasing Premium Passes
Premium passes can be purchased with Aeos gems.
- By purchasing a premium pass, you will receive more rewards than usual when you increase your battle pass level.
- There are two types of premium passes: the premium pass and the premium pass plus. Purchasing a premium pass plus will automatically raise your battle pass level by 10.
- Both types of premium pass expire at the end of the specified time period. You will need to purchase another premium pass to continue enjoying premium pass benefits during the next battle pass period.
Battle Pass Prize Box
After increasing your battle pass level to its maximum and earning a certain number of battle pass points, you will be rewarded with a battle pass prize box.