In Pokémon UNITE, if a teammate or opponent’s speech or behavior is inappropriate, you can select their name from the results screen at the end of a battle and select Report.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer access to my Pokémon UNITE save data from iOS to Android?
- How does the Beginner Challenge work in Pokémon UNITE? How do I claim my rewards?
- How are Aeos gems used in Pokémon UNITE?
- Why can’t I obtain more Aeos coins in Pokémon UNITE?
- How do Energy Rewards work in Pokémon UNITE and what is the difference between Extra-Energy Tanks and Energy Boost Tanks?
- How can I turn on voice chat in the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon UNITE?
- My Pokémon UNITE save data isn't displayed when I log in to the mobile version. What should I do?
- Why can’t I chat with my friend in Pokémon UNITE?
- Why can't I use certain features in Pokémon UNITE?
- How do I link a Pokémon Trainer Club account to Pokémon UNITE?