There are a number of reasons why certain features may not be accessible to Pokémon UNITE players while others have access to them. Features may not be accessible if:
- You haven’t reached a particular Trainer level in the game.
- You have not agreed to the terms and conditions applicable to the feature.
- Your settings or preferences have been turned off, or you have otherwise restricted a feature yourself.
- You are not using compatible technology (such as earphones that do not support audio correctly).
- You have violated our terms and conditions or community guidelines (note that other users may report bad behavior).
- The feature may not be available to players of certain ages.
- Another player you are trying to interact with through the feature cannot access the feature.
- Your account is not linked to a Pokémon Trainer Club account or a Nintendo Account.