In Pokémon UNITE, both Extra-Energy Tanks and Energy Boost Tanks are used for Energy Rewards.
- Aeos energy used for energy rewards can be collected by participating in random matches and other battles.
- You can claim one energy reward for every 100 units of Aeos energy you collect.
- You cannot claim more than 30 energy rewards per day, even with an Extra-Energy Tank.
- There is a limit to how much Aeos energy you can collect each week. Once the limit is reached, you can no longer collect more Aeos energy even if you participate in more battles. Note that Aeos energy held in Extra-Energy Tanks does not count toward your weekly energy limit.
- The energy tank automatically resets to 1,400 Aeos energy every Monday at 00:00 UTC.
- You may obtain more Aeos energy by using an Extra-Energy Tank or an Energy Boost Tank.
- Extra-Energy Tanks are consumable items that add 1,000 Aeos energy to the energy tank.
- Once you obtain the 1,400 Aeos energy from your normal energy tank, you may continue to earn Aeos energy from an Extra-Energy Tank. In other words, Aeos energy obtained through battle is first drawn from your normal energy tank until that is depleted. After, the Aeos energy obtained through battle comes from the Extra-Energy Tank.
- Extra-Energy Tank Energy does not reset, nor does it have an expiration date.
Energy Boost Tanks
- Energy Boost Tanks are consumable items that increase the Aeos energy earned at the end of a battle.
- An Energy Boost Tank contains 1,000 Aeos energy. Each time you obtain Aeos Energy, the tank depletes by the amount of bonus Aeos energy that it provides. Once the tank reaches 0 energy, the item is discarded.
- Only one Energy Boost Tank can be used at a time.
Comparison Showing Energy Boost Tank vs No Energy Boost Tank
- Normal (without Energy Boost Tank)
- Obtain 30 Aeos energy after a battle.
- With the Energy Boost Tank (4× multiplier)
- Obtain 30 Aeos energy after the battle.
- Aeos energy is multiplied by the Energy Boost Tank (4× multiplier). 30 × 4 = 120
- Result: you will receive 150 Aeos energy (the sum of 1 + 2)
- Remaining energy in your normal energy tank:
- 1,400 − 30 = 1,370 remaining Aeos Energy
- Remaining energy in your Energy Boost Tank:
- 1000 − (30 × 4) = 880 remaining Aeos energy
- The above are examples only and they assume that the respective energy tanks are at their maximum before the start of battle.
- The amount of Aeos energy obtained after each battle varies depending on the battle's outcome.