There is a possibility that UNITE Club membership was already purchased, but not reflected correctly within the game.
If you made the payment successfully but UNITE Club membership is not shown within the game, try restarting your device (the method to close an app or restart your device may vary depending on the device).
If the payment hasn't processed, it is possible that there is an issue with the payment method or that the internet connection is unstable. Please try the following:
- Check your internet connection. A stable internet connection is required to purchase a UNITE Club membership. We recommend using Wi-Fi or a 4G/5G network.
- Please check the store where you are making the purchase to ensure that there aren’t any temporary issues there. Purchase the UNITE Club membership through the store where you downloaded the game.
For the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo eShop
For iOS, App Store
For Android, Google Play store
If data processing is not working properly due to high access to the store or excessive data load, you may not be able to make a purchase. In such cases, please wait before attempting to purchase again.
- Temporary problem with the app. Such an issue may be resolved by restarting the game or the device.
- Payment information entry error. If there is an error in the payment information, please cancel the payment and start over.
- Selected payment method is not supported. The payment method you want to use may not be supported in the game. In this case, please contact Nintendo eShop, Apple, or Google Customer Support depending on the device you are using.