In order for multiple users to receive UNITE Club membership benefits on a single Nintendo Switch, each Nintendo Account user linked to the Nintendo Switch must subscribe individually.
Articles in this section
- Can I use UNITE Club additional trial Unite licenses and trial Holowear during ranked matches?
- I uninstalled or removed Pokémon UNITE from my device. Why was I still charged for a UNITE Club membership?
- Can multiple users receive UNITE Club membership benefits using a single Nintendo Switch?
- How long is a UNITE Club membership valid?
- When I transfer my save data to a different device, will my UNITE Club membership subscription transfer as well?
- Why didn’t I receive the UNITE Club daily Aeos gems bonus?
- I am subscribed to the UNITE Club, but I am not receiving membership benefits. What’s wrong?
- How do I change the platform where I receive the UNITE Club membership benefits?
- How do I check if I purchased a UNITE Club membership (subscription)?
- I am not able to subscribe to the UNITE Club. What can I do?