If your console is connected to the internet and automatic updates are enabled, the software will be automatically updated whenever updates are available. An automatic check for updates will also happen the first time you launch the game.
To enable automatic updates, go to System Settings, then to System, and set the Auto-Update Software option to On. Up to 12 games on your HOME Menu can be automatically kept up-to-date.
To manually update your game, select the icon of the software on the HOME Menu and press the + Button. Once the menu is displayed, select Software Update, then Via the Internet.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your account icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- If there is an update available for this app, it will display in the list of available updates. Tap Update to the right of the app name. Note: If you tap Update All at the top of the list, all your pending updates will begin to download at once.
- Open the Play Store.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap My apps & games, then find Pokémon Café Mix in the list and tap it.
- When the app’s page opens, tap Update.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.