The app won't start
From your console’s system settings, navigate to System Settings > Data Management > Manage Software > Check for Corrupt Data. After following these steps, restart the software.
- Make sure that your device meets our recommended specifications, which can be found here.
- Ensure that your device has enough free storage to download the application and enough for save data. Try freeing up additional storage space and relaunch the application.
- Try closing all other applications and relaunching the game.
- Make sure that your internet connection is strong and stable.
- Try restarting your device.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices that meet iOS or Android requirements.
- Functionality on all devices, including tablets, is not guaranteed.
I'm unable to download the app
Before downloading Pokémon Café ReMix on your Nintendo Switch, please make sure that the device is connected to the internet and that the user profile that is connecting to Nintendo eShop is linked to a Nintendo Account. If you are still having issues, please contact Nintendo support at support.nintendo.com. Note: The link takes you to a website that is not created or maintained by The Pokémon Company International.
You may not be able to download the application with an LTE or 3G connection due to device settings. We recommend using a Wi-Fi connection when downloading the application. You may also be unable to download Pokémon Café ReMix on an incompatible device. Please make sure that your device meets our recommended specifications, which you can find here.
The app suddenly quits
Make sure you are playing with a stable, strong internet connection.
If you have multiple applications running in the background, close them all and then relaunch the app. If there is still no improvement, try restarting your device.
The screen froze—I can't do anything
Try relaunching the app. If there is still no improvement, try restarting your device.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.