My Poké Ball Plus is not showing in the Settings menu in the Pokémon GO app
Poké Ball Plus is compatible with the Pokémon GO app version 0.37.0 or later. Please update the Pokémon GO app in the Apple App Store or Google Play and try again.
To check the version of Pokémon GO:
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Select Updates.
- Find Pokémon GO in the list of apps or search for Pokémon GO.
- The version number is displayed beneath the Pokémon GO icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Find Pokémon GO in the list of apps.
- Tap on Pokémon GO. The version number is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
My Poké Ball Plus won’t pair with my smartphone
- Check that your smartphone meets the Poké Ball Plus system requirements and see the article, “How do I pair the Poké Ball Plus to my smartphone?”
- Check with your smartphone's manufacturer and ensure your smartphone supports Bluetooth® and that it's enabled on your phone.
- Check that your version of the Pokémon GO app is 0.37.0 or later.
My Poké Ball Plus doesn’t vibrate
Please check to see that your battery is charged. If it isn’t charged, please recharge the battery and try again. Please refer to the Poké Ball Plus Instruction Manual for more information.
Poké Ball Plus disconnected from my smartphone
There are a few reasons that may cause your Poké Ball Plus to disconnect from your smartphone:
- Low battery
- Distance between your Poké Ball Plus and smartphone is too far
- Poor / blocked signal
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.