The Pokémon Company Code of Conduct for Pokémon UNITE
The Pokémon Company and its subsidiaries (collectively “our,” “us,” “we”) are committed to fostering an environment for all users to create an enjoyable experience. All users are required to follow our Code of Conduct when using or interacting with our products and services (the “Service(s)”). We want everyone who interacts with our Service to be kind, inclusive, and respectful to others. To help us keep our Service fun and safe for everyone, you must refrain from any inappropriate conduct, such as (but not limited to) the following:
Inappropriate Communication and Behavior
- Stalking, abusing, harassing, threatening, misrepresenting, or impersonating any person or company, including (but not limited to) other users, The Pokémon Company, or people and companies affiliated with The Pokémon Company in any manner
- Engaging in or encouraging any discriminatory, disrespectful, hateful, physically dangerous, illegal, or otherwise objectionable conduct in connection with the Service
- Sharing or asking for another person’s personal information (for example, contact information or address) or log-in credentials
Unauthorized Technology, Cheating, or Modding
- Obtaining unauthorized access to any of The Pokémon Company’s or another user’s data, code, computers, hardware, equipment, servers, or networks; obtaining unauthorized access to another user’s accounts; reverse engineering data; reproducing data from the Service
- Using any unauthorized third-party software or other technological means on the Service
- Any actions that may affect the operations of the Service (for example, inserting or exploiting bugs); selling, trading, assigning, or otherwise transferring the Service, your user account, or in-game purchases, items, features, or enhancers to another person or entity; excessively and unnecessarily (determined at our discretion) installing the application for the Service on numerous devices
- Attempting to bypass any restriction in the Service based upon age, geography, gameplay, or other restrictions imposed by us
It is also inappropriate to have others or influence others to perform any of the actions listed above.
The Pokémon Company and its subsidiaries reserve the right to take action against inappropriate conduct, as determined at our sole discretion, regardless of whether specifically listed above. If you have reason to believe any user is engaged in any inappropriate conduct, you may submit a report to us: https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to take appropriate action, including suspending or terminating a user’s access to part of or all of the Service.
If you believe your account has been mistakenly disciplined, please contact customer support here: http://support.pokemon.com