- What are Twitch Drops?
- How to Connect Your Account and Earn Twitch Drops
- Redemption Instructions
- Follow Our Official Twitch Channels
- How can I tell if a stream has Drops enabled?
- Do I need to link my accounts to earn Twitch Drops?
- Twitch says I’ve earned Drops. Where can I claim them?
- I’m not progressing toward my reward despite having the Twitch stream open. What can I do?
- To earn progress toward Drops, do I have to watch the stream the whole time? Or can I leave the stream and come back later?
- Contact Twitch
What are Twitch Drops?
Twitch Drops are an easy way to earn rewards by watching selected livestreams on Twitch.tv for a certain period of time.
How to Connect Your Accounts and Earn Twitch Drops
- If you don’t have a Pokémon Trainer Club account, sign up here.
- If you don’t have a Twitch account, sign up here.
- Follow the steps here (rewards.pokemon.com) to log in with your Pokémon Trainer Club Account and link it with Twitch.
- Start watching a Pokémon stream—such as our channel Twitch.tv/PokemonTCG—with Drops enabled.
- Track your Drops progress by visiting the Twitch Drops Inventory Page here.
- Keep watching Pokémon streams with Drops enabled until you complete 100% progress for the Drop.
- Once Drop progress is complete, a pop-up will appear via Twitch chat prompting you to claim your Drop. You may also claim your Drop by visiting the Twitch Drops Inventory Page here.
- Once you select “Claim,” go back to rewards.pokemon.com and select "View Inventory.”
- Find the Drop and select “Show Code.”
- Open the game, app, or site, and redeem your code!
Make sure to claim Drops in your Twitch Drops Inventory Page within 24 hours after the end of the campaign. If you do not take any action, the Drops reward will disappear 24 hours after the campaign ends.
To redeem your code, please follow code redemption instructions depending on the product.
Follow Our Official Twitch Channels
Join us on our official Pokémon channels.
How can I tell if a stream has Drops enabled?
Streams with Drops enabled will have the “DropsEnabled” tag for the broadcast. You can also visit the Twitch Browse page and search by the “DropsEnabled” tag, or filter by this tag when viewing a category page. Additionally, a pop-up will display in Twitch Chat if the streamer has enabled Drops.
Follow our social media channels and Twitch channels (listed above) to find out when Pokémon Drops are available.
Do I need to link my accounts to earn Twitch Drops?
Yes, your Pokémon Trainer Club and Twitch accounts must be linked to earn Drops. If you have not linked your accounts yet, Twitch will require you to link them before you can claim a reward. You may also visit rewards.pokemon.com to link your accounts.
Twitch says I’ve earned Drops. Where can I claim them?
To claim earned Drops, visit the Twitch Drops Inventory Page.
To earn progress toward Drops, do I have to watch the stream the whole time? Or can I leave the stream and come back later?
You don’t have to watch Twitch streams consecutively to earn rewards! You can leave and come back to a stream later in the day, and your progress will be saved. However, please note that any progress you make toward a reward will be lost if the campaign ends.
I’m not progressing toward my reward despite having the Twitch stream open. What can I do?
If you’re not making progress toward Twitch Drops, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the stream is not muted or minimized. When you mute or minimize a stream, Twitch stops counting you as an active viewer and will pause your progress toward a reward milestone.
- Log out of Twitch, clear your cache, refresh the page, and log back in. This can sometimes fix problems with Twitch’s servers.
If you’re trying to earn Drops on a console or by casting a stream to your TV, you may need to use a different platform. Twitch Drops may not work with console browsers, console apps, Chromecast, or AirPlay. This is a known issue that Twitch is working on, but in the meantime, you can try watching on a PC or mobile device.
For these issues, please contact Twitch Support or visit the Twitch Viewer FAQ page
- Drops not appearing in Inventory Page after being claimed
- Can’t claim Drops
- Watch time not progressing / not counted
- Lost progress