To resolve this error, follow the steps below.
- Start your Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME. If prompted to log in to your Nintendo Account again, please do so. Once logged into your Nintendo Account, you'll be sent back to the Pokémon HOME screen.
- f you are not prompted to log back into a Nintendo Account, or if Step 1 above doesn't resolve your issue, please follow the steps below on both the Nintendo Switch version and mobile device version of Pokémon HOME.
From your Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME
Please remove the Pokémon HOME user save data for the user having errors. Then, restart Pokémon HOME.
To delete Pokémon HOME user save data, follow the steps below:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management and press A.
- Scroll down and highlight Delete Save Data and press A.
If prompted, enter your Parental Controls PIN
- Select the game title for which you want to delete the save data and press A.
- Select the User for which you want to delete the save data and press A.
- To confirm, highlight Delete Save Data and press A.
Note: If you have multiple users, you only need to perform the delete save data procedure for users who are experiencing the error message.
After the save data has been deleted, you can return to the main menu and start Pokémon HOME normally.
Please be sure to select the correct user when restarting Pokémon HOME.
From your mobile device version of Pokémon HOME:
Please uninstall the Pokémon HOME app and then reinstall it. Restart Pokémon HOME and during the initial startup, select the same Nintendo Account you had been using.
Even if you uninstall the app, by linking back to the same Nintendo Account, you will be able to access your Pokémon HOME box so your deposited Pokémon will be accessible again.
- If the steps from (2) above do not resolve your issue, please change the password of your Nintendo Account, and then repeat the steps from (1) above.
To change password on your Nintendo Account
Go to the Nintendo Account web page at https://accounts.nintendo.com, and change the password for the Nintendo Account you're having issues with and then log out.
After resetting your password, it may take up to 24 hours before you will see a prompt on your Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME to log back into your Nintendo Account. If the prompt doesn't show up, please wait a while and then try again.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to submit a service request form.