Unfortunately, it is not possible to deposit a Spinda caught in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl into Pokémon HOME. It is also not possible to transfer a Spinda from Pokémon HOME into Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl if it was originally moved from Pokémon Bank.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I deposit Nincada into my game?
- Why can’t I withdraw or deposit Spinda into Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl?
- Why can’t I see my Pokémon’s moves in Pokémon HOME?
- Why did my Pokémon’s moves change?
- Why is my Pokémon’s Poké Ball different than the one I caught it in?
- Why can I no longer see the Sheen or condition of my Pokémon?
- Why can I no longer see the effort levels of my Pokémon?
- What happens to the Original Trainer name of a Pokémon transferred from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME?
- I'm getting an error when I try to link my Nintendo Network ID to Pokémon Bank or Pokémon HOME. How do I check my Nintendo Network ID settings?
- How do I edit or remove a label in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME?