Credits can only be exchanged for cards while creating a new deck or editing an existing deck.
- From the main menu, navigate to
- Select either the Create a Deck button (blue tile with the deck and + icon) or choose an existing deck and select Edit Deck from the menu.
- Use filters to locate the card that you wish to obtain by exchanging Credits. Note: it may be necessary to adjust the Show Cards option if you do not have any copy of the card that you wish to obtain.
- Select Available to view the available variants of the card and to view how many copies of each variant you already have in your collection and proceed by choosing the variant that you wish to obtain by exchanging Credits.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Exchange. Please note that this button will not appear if your collection already includes the maximum allowed number of copies of that variant.
- If you would like to exchange Credits for more than one copy of the card, select the + button to choose the number of copies of the variant of the card that you would like to exchange Credits for.
- When you are ready, select Confirm Exchange to finalize the exchange.
- Exchanging Credits for cards is final and not refundable. Please be sure to carefully select the card variant you want to obtain.
- Credits cannot be exchanged for card variants that are exclusive to real world Play! Pokémon activities, such as the Pokémon World Championships and Play! Pokémon Leagues. These card variants are only available by redeeming code cards that may be distributed to participants.