What to do if you suspect your Pokémon TCG Live account information may have been compromised:
- Please contact customer support, here.
- We will examine the account for suspicious activity.
Change your password by logging in to the Pokémon Trainer Club, here, and selecting Profile Overview, then Change Password.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to reverse any card trades or restore missing cards, packs, items, etc.
- Please do not give out your password or personal information on any game chat services, online forums, or message boards. Don’t let others test out your account or decks by giving them your log-in information.
- Do not log in to any websites using your Pokémon Trainer Club account other than Pokemon.com.
- Avoid suspicious-looking websites that promise hacks or cheats as Pokémon TCG Live doesn’t support these and they violate the game’s license agreement. There is no way to tell how hacking or cheating tools may affect your device.