What items will migrate from the Pokémon TCG Online to Pokémon TCG Live?
- All cards from the Black & White, XY, Sun & Moon, and Sword & Shield However, please note that players will see unimplemented cards as owned in Deck Manager, but they will not be accessible to add to decks or play until implemented.
- Coins included with preconstructed decks. Note that several Pokémon TCG Online coins share the same art, so all owned Pokémon TCG Online coins will be mapped to a single Pokémon TCG Live coin with same art.
- 2013–2019 World Championships card sleeves, deck boxes, and coins
- XY, Sun& Moon, and Sword & Shield Series League card sleeves, deck boxes, and coins
- XY, Sun &Moon, and Sword & Shield Series incremental products
- Elite Trainer Box (ETB) card sleeves, deck boxes, and coins
- Premium Collection card sleeves, deck boxes, and coins. Example: Dragon Majesty Super-Premium Collection.
- Unopened Black & White, XY, Sun & Moon, and Sword & Shield Series booster packs, preconstructed decks (expansion and incremental), Build & Battle Boxes, and League reward products will be converted to Pokémon TCG Live in-game currency on migration. Note that there will be a cap on the amount of in-game currency you can receive.
- Unopened XY and Sun & Moon Series tin products that unlock a 60-card deck in the Pokémon TCG Online will be converted to one copy of that tin's promo card on migration.
Which items will not migrate from the Pokémon TCG Online to Pokémon TCG Live?
Please find below a list of items that will not be migrated from the Pokémon TCG Online to Pokémon TCG Live.
- Any card from the HeartGold & SoulSilver Series or the Call of Legends expansion, including Black Star Promo cards
- McDonald’s Happy Meal cards
- Non-foil basic Energy cards from preconstructed decks
- Cards from earlier Trainer Kit products that don’t appear in a Black & White, XY, or Sun & Moon Series expansion
- Reward Chests
- Saved deck lists (While deck lists do not automatically transfer, players can export the text of their deck lists and save it locally, and then copy that text into the Deck Editor in Pokémon TCG Live; however, please note that this process must be completed before players begin migrating from the Pokémon TCG Online to Pokémon TCG Live.)
Deck cosmetics that are not associated with a product or promotion from Black & White or later
Unopened booster packs from the HeartGold & SoulSilver Series or the Call of Legends expansion will not be migrated.
Player Account Data
- Friends list
- Avatar items
- User-created decks
Also note that banned accounts will not be migrated.
Will I be able to transfer my Pokémon TCG Online avatar and items to Pokémon TCG Live?
No, Pokémon TCG Online avatars or avatar-related items will not be transferred to Pokémon TCG Live.
What if I do not want to migrate my account from the Pokémon TCG Online to Pokémon TCG Live?
All players will be migrated to Pokémon TCG Live, and the Pokémon TCG Online will eventually be retired.
What will happen to my Pokémon TCG Online friends list? Will I be able to transfer it to Pokémon TCG Live?
No, you will not be able to transfer your friends list from the Pokémon TCG Online to Pokémon TCG Live.
Do I need to have a Pokémon TCG Online account first, before I can play Pokémon TCG Live?
A previous Pokémon TCG Online account is not necessary to play Pokémon TCG Live, but a Pokémon Trainer Club account is required. In addition, Pokémon TCG Live requires a screen name to sign in, so please be sure to designate a screen name if you are creating a new Pokémon Trainer Club account.
Learn more about the Pokémon Trainer Club or create an account here.